Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Good Year Blimp - Photo Editing

So I went to Opening Day at Comerica Park on April 5, 2012.  Not only did I catch a cold there, but I also caught a few interesting pictures.  Seeing as how the sun decided to grace us with its presence finally when the game began, it didn't exactly give a good set up for aerial photos.  When the Good Year blimp went by, I couldn't resist the chance for a picture (original seen on the left), but unfortunately it turned out washed out due to all the sun.  Since I'm still learning photography, I decided to utilize my Photoshop skills to fix it instead.  With a bit of advice, I finally cleared it up a good bit using levels and a couple of noise filters to remove noise.  I'm actually very happy with how it turned out.  Maybe one day I'll be able to make it even more sharp without degrading it.  Maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment