Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Logo for My Mom's Art

So my mom does a lot of crafts and hand-jam type of art.  She's the one that inspired me to start with art when I was a kid, so I thought I'd give a logo for her a shot.  She wanted it to incorporate the things she does, which are photography and sewing (In fact she just taught me to use a sewing machine!  I don't have to break my fingers hand sewing anymore!).  I had to do all the elements separately, which was a bit of a pain.  The G flows into the thread of the spool that goes through the needle that sits in front of the D.  The Made with Love patch is like a tag I saw at JoAnn Fabrics that goes into clothes that are hand made.  My mom, also, is a phenomenal photographer.  She's better than a lot of the wedding photographers I've seen at weddings :)  Anyway, I thought for a starting point, these turned out fantastic!  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment